For the last few months or so I’ve found my skin has been getting really oily, which has left me feeling a little insecure. Being someone who used to have dry skin this has been a big change, and meant a change up of my skin care was in order.
My skin is no where near oil free but these 3 skincare picks from La Roche Posay along with a few other things have seemed to take away a lot of the oiliness for me. I thought I’d share with you my little routine which has/is making a massive difference to me.
- Every morning i will cleanse my face using the Glossier milk jelly cleanser, which is something i never did, i never really had a morning skin care routine.
- Followed by a few quick spritz of the La Roche Posay serozinc toner, which is totally refreshing in the morning by the way.
- Once that has soaked in i will then apply the La Roche Posay Effaclar K (+) using my fingertips in light circular motions, concentrating on my most oily areas.
- After a minute or two of that soaking in i will finish by using the La Roche Posay Effaclar H moistursier.
- Another step I’ve started to add back into my routine is making sure i put a primer on which has made a huge difference in how my foundation has lasted. I’m currently using the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser an old favourite.
What are your favourite skin care brands and products?