So I’ve been a bit MIA as of late, I’ve had a few busy weeks and we’ve also moved back into my future In laws which has been a bit manic in itself… We’re still not fully moved in and totally settled yet but we’re starting to get there finally. Hopefully i’ll soon be in a routine and a little more organised so i can post more frequently.
As we are now in Autumn….. crazy!! The weather is getting cooler and the nights are getting darker, there is nothing i find more perfect than having cosy nights in snuggled on the sofa.
- First you gotta get into some pjs or your comfy clothes… it’s not about wearing jeans and your bra.
- Dig out and light the Autumnal/or your favourite candles…. Switch off the big light and switch on those fairy lights.
- Grab some snacks or a good home cooked meal, also grab a cuppa whether that be tea, coffee or hot chocolate.
- Don’t forget a blanket or your dressing gown!
- Finally put on a film like Harry Potter or a good Netflix series or even took yourself into a great book.
How do you spend your perfect cosy night in?